What is a Meal Plan?
Meal SwipesMeal swipes get you into the four dining halls on campus - Penland, Memorial, East Village and Brooks- which offer an all-you-care-to-eat dining experience.
Spend your Dining Dollars like cash at all dining locations on campus! From retail eateries to coffee shops and convenience stores, use one Dining Dollar to equal $1.00. Plus, you can also use Dining Dollars for entry to the dining halls. No need to worry about losing your unused balance - any unspent Dining Dollars will roll over semester to semester until you graduate. And, if you still have Dining Dollars left in your student account upon graduation, Baylor will reimburse you that remaining amount.
Adding Dining Dollars
We recently added the option to purchase additional Dining Dollars separately on the student account. Either the student or the Authorized User (AU) on the student account can log in to the E-Bill system at www.baylor.edu/ebill to purchase the Dining Dollars by following the prompts below:
1) On the home screen, click on "Deposits"
2) Select the term
3) Select Deposit Payment type
4) Enter amount of Dining Dollars to purchase
5) Select Payment Method and Continue until all steps completed
The Dining Dollars purchase will be applied to the student account and be reflected on the semester billing information and loaded onto the student's Baylor ID card and ready for use within 20 minutes after the payment has been submitted. The Dining Dollar account balance can be tracked by the student at IDcard.baylor.edu.
Hey there! All dining plans come with 5 guest meals. That means you can treat your friends and family to a meal at Penland, Memorial, East Village, or Brooks. And, here's some great news - if you haven't used all of your guest meal swipes by the end of the semester, you can donate them to your fellow peers through the Bear Swipe Share program. Want to learn more? Check it out!
2023-24 Dining Hall Walk-in Rates
Meal Plan Benefits
- Mouth-watering dishes prepared fresh from our talented culinary crew tailored just for you
- Healthy food choices located everywhere around campus
- Unforgettable themed meal events, plus exclusive deals for our meal plan members
- Hungry for more? Check out our amazing meal plan options.
Managing Your Plan
To add a meal plan, check meal swipes or Dining Dollar balance:
1. Go to the BearWeb at Baylor.
3. Login to your BearWeb account.
4. Select Student Financial Services.
5. Select Student Account.
6. Then select Meal Plans - Add/Change.
7. You will have the option to choose the semester for your meal plan (e.g. fall or spring).
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more by logging into your BearWeb account.
To request a meal plan change or view Baylor's cancellation policy, please visit the Baylor.edu meal plan information page.
You will need to log-in to your BearWeb account at the end of each semester to re-enroll in a meal plan. Unused dining dollars will roll over from semester to semester. Explore our meal plan options to learn more about what would be the best fit for you.