What is a Meal Plan?
Meal SwipesMeal swipes get you into the four dining halls on campus - Penland, Memorial, East Village and Brooks- which offer an all-you-care-to-eat dining experience.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars can be used at the dining locations on campus - retail eateries, coffee shops, convenience stores. One Dining Dollar = $1.00. Dining Dollars can be spent for entry to the dining halls as well. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. If you have unspent Dining Dollars they will roll over semester to semester until graduation. If, upon graduation, you have remaining Dining Dollars in your student account Baylor will reimburse you that remaining amount.
Guest meals can be used at Penland, Memorial, East Village or Brooks, allowing guests of meal plan holders' entrance to our dining hall locations.
2019-2020 Dining Hall Walk-in Rates
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Ready to purchase? Explore our meal plan options.
Managing Your Plan
To add a meal plan, check meal swipes or Dining Dollar balance:
1. Go to the BearWeb at Baylor.
3. Login to your BearWeb account.
4. Select Student Financial Services.
5. Select Student Account.
6. Then select Meal Plans - Add/Change.
7. You will have the option to choose the semester for your meal plan (e.g. fall or spring).
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more by logging into your BearWeb account.
To request a meal plan change or view Baylor's cancellation policy, please visit the Baylor.edu meal plan information page.
You will need to log-in to your BearWeb account at the end of each semester to re-enroll in a meal plan. Unused dining dollars will roll over from semester to semester. Explore our meal plan options to learn more about what would be the best fit for you.